Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hooray for Grandbabies!

Addie is telling Gpa Craig what being a baby is all about.


Adalyn Ann in her blessing dress that was made by Great-grandma Summers-Davis


Gpa and Gma with the cutie-pies, Addie and MeKenna

I just spent a week in Las Vegas with Clint and Megan and their two girls! The new baby is a doll, of course, and McKenna and I had a great time together, reading books and coloring. Those are her two favorite things to do. Baby Addie is a very mellow baby--hardly ever cries....of course there were two grandmas there, Megan's mom, Ann and me. One day we never laid the baby down. If Megan wasn't nursing her, one of us grandmas had her. Ann went down the Monday after Addie was born and had been there for two weeks when I came. On the 19th, Craig and Megan's dad, brother and sister drove down to visit. Then Clint blessed Addie on Sunday, the 21st. Craig and I left after lunch and drove to Mom and Dad's in Lehi, then finished our trip home on Monday. It was great to spend time with some of our family for a bit.

1 comment:

wendys said...

The girls are adorable! McKenna looks so tall to me. Great photos. Glad you had a nice visit.