Sunday, March 2, 2008

In Michigan

I now know why every new blogger's first post starts out: I finally figured out how to work this #%&*# blog! You have to have someone who is younger than 50 to show you how to work one of these &*#$% things. Robby showed me how here in Michigan.
We are here for Elizabeth's baptism. Yes, she is really eight-years-old.
It is as snowy here as it is in Idaho. Colder, though. Visiting Michigan is the only time I say I want to go to Idaho to get warm! We have had a wonderful visit here since last Thursday. We go home tomorrow. When I get home, I will try for pictures. Ha! I keep saying that!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Welcome to the blogging world!! I can come help you anytime I'm down that way... just let me know :) Glad you had fun in Michigan and are back to our "warmer" weather :D